
Well we made it, 13 fabulous years of marriage. It is also our 9th anniversary of being sealed in the Manti Temple.
Eric and I had a great day celebrating our anniversary. We both took the day off of work so that we could spend it together. We started out the day by going to the Jordan River Temple and ended the day at the ballpark watching Trevor's baseball game. It was a great day and I'm so blessed to have found such a great husband. He truly is my soulmate. Life has changed so much over the past 13 years and I wouldn't trade a single moment!
Like our wedding song says "It was no accident, me finding you. Someone had a hand in it long before we ever knew."
~I love you Eric!~
333 :)
1 comments:
Yes, in case any of you are wondering, that is HAIR on top of my head, that's what 13 years of marriage and 4 kids will do to you! Thank you Desirae for being my wife, you are my rock and I love you more than words can explain. And, thank you to your family for accepting me, you are all exceptional people and I thank you for your love and friendship.
Happy Anniversary Babe, I love you!
Post a Comment