CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Your chance to vote and enter

So I got an email from Parents magazine the other day saying they were having a photo contest. I decided to enter BraeLyn because I, of course, think she is the cutest in the world (I'm not biased or anything, am I?).

Here are her pictures:

http://www.parents.com/app/sharemy/photoDetails.jsp?photoId=205900256

Good Luck BraeLyn!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I Think she is SO cute to! she will do great and i think she has a good chance. GoOD LUCK!!!!

Mrs. JM said...

Hey Des, I don't know if my vote worked, how can I tell? When we will know that she one?

~* Allen Family *~ said...

Em- The judging starts on 7/1. The judges narrow it down to 20 finalists. Then around 7/15 they will narrow it down to 5. Those 5 get to go to New York for a professional photo shoot. There were A LOT of entries and lots of cute kids entered. I obviously think BraeLyn is the cutest and will still think so after this fun little contest is over :)