We went up to Deer Valley for President's Day weekend. The first night was our family along with Todd and Mary's family. Mary forgot to bring something other than her slippers and her dressy boots to wear. She put on her dressy boots with her lovely lounge wear and I couldn't help but snap this picture. I didn't get many more pictures because my battery died...I'm waiting for someone (hint, hint Kami :) )to share all of their pictures.
The remaining 2 nights we were joined by Dad and Wendy as well as Kami, Steve and their family. We had a great weekend full of great company, food, chattting, snowmobiling, games until 2 am etc. It was really nice to just relax and enjoy everyones company. It was also nice to have the very nice accomodations to stay in. I wish I could say that this is a new tradition but Eric's boss has decided to sell his condo because they don't use it enough. This is one of those times that I wish we had a money tree in our backyard :)
Here are some pictures that Mary took. I will upload more once I have them to share.
0 comments:
Post a Comment