I guess it's time to finally give in and and create a blog. I'm not sure how entertaining it will be but I'll do my best!
I had a sad mommy moment yesterday...a first haircut . It makes me sad to watch my last child grow up so fast! I decided to give BraeLyn her first haircut so that she didn't have to keep pushing all those curls out of her face. I only cut the front of her hair and gave her some bangs. I have to say that I'm not a real fan of the haircut but it's growing on me. At least now she can see without me having to pull her hair back all of the time.
And then a funny mommy moment...BraeLyn and I were driving in the car and BraeLyn kept saying "snowman". I couldn't for the life of me figure out what she was talking about since it was 93 degrees outside. I finally figured it out...it was a cement truck! I laughed and then tried to teach her how to say cement truck...and laughed some more! Life would be so boring without kids around to create those funny moments.
More to come (hopefully) :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment